Have problems with toenail fungus? Check out our One Ingredient Toenail Fungus Cure!
Foot & Shoe Spray
- 2 oz plastic spray bottle.
- Apple cider vinegar
- Rubbing alcohol
- Tea Tree Oil (Optional but it’s antibacterial and anti-fungal)
- You can grab the free labels here.
Tea Bag Sachets
FOOT & SHOE SPRAY
Fill the spray bottle with 1 oz. apple cider vinegar and 1 oz. rubbing alcohol. (the mixture is 1 to 1) Add in 4 drops tea tree oil.
Spray your feet morning and night or whenever you desire and lightly spray the insides of your shoes after taking them off.
- In a small bowl add 1/4 c baking soda. Add 2 or 3 drops Tea Tree oil into it and mix well.
- Shake down the tea and cut a thin slice off the top of the bag.
- Scoop in 1 to 2 tsp of the baking soda mixture in with the tea.
- Fold the top of the bag over and glue.
- You can glue on a ribbon if desired to make it pretty.
If you want to make an awesome gift kit from these items click below!