This is our 6th Year 2021 version of our popular Casual Resolutions Goal Setting Kit. Every year it’s updated with a new look, new ideas and inspirations. Last year has been a trying one for many of us so we need hope, encouragement and happiness more than ever! This little kit helps you set goals without creating a sense of stress or urgency. I don’t believe we need another “list” of stuff to try and get done. We need things that inspire us to joyfully make positive choices in a way we can handle it. Even if you decide to do something and don’t do, there’s no guilt allowed! Life is ever changing as are our needs and capabilities. We need to do what we can and forget about the rest. It’s all good.
This fun kit has all you need to get you going on your goal setting. You can punch holes in the appropriate pages and place them in a thin binder or put it in a colorful folder. You can also stick the calendar on the fridge or wherever you like. Remember, feel good about what you do accomplish and let the rest go, because there’s always next year! Also, feel free to change goals or add more when needed.
NOTE ABOUT PANDEMIC
This kit has new items added, several with the pandemic in mind. However, all the old ideas are still there, many of which might not be appropriate for our current situation. Some can be adapted to a safer version. Others you may need to wait until later in the year to do. Just be wise, and be safe! FYI We added a suggestion on our idea pages to make your own face mask. The tutorial is below!
Casual Resolutions Kit PDF Download
180 Ideas : : Objective Planner : : Goal & Calendar Page :: Quotes: Extra Link Helps
Kit Also Comes with Extra Optional Pages for the Scavenger Hunt and Pig Latin Ideas
QUOTE FOR THIS YEAR
The inspirational quote for this year is from Ralph Waldo Emerson: “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.” There are three versions of it for framing or placing on a binder.
OTHER HELPFUL POSTS
- Family Time Capsule
- How to Make a Vision Board
- Tips to Stop Negative Thoughts in their Tracks
- Help Heal Depression and More in One Minute with EMDR at Home
- How to Make Gratitude Reminder Tokens for Being Thankful
You’ll definitely want to make a Simple Anti Bad Vibe Shield (seen below)
Instructions For New Years Resolution Ideas
- Download and print out the kit. You can hang the pages on the fridge or place them in a binder with your other sheets.
- Decide what you would like to work on. Use our Idea list if you need some inspiration.
- Write down things on your calendar that you would enjoy doing. Choose things you will look forward to and truly want to do or learn.
- Use the Objective Planner sheet to formulate your ideas and plan for your goals. You can use one sheet per goal.
- Have fun! This is about the journey and enjoying it. Add or remove items from your list if desired as you go through the year.
You can place the printable pages in a notebook and glue one of the quotes to the front, or you can hang all or some of them on the fridge etc.
Kit comes with printable quotes to frame. (5×7 and 8×10)