It’s YEAR 8th OF OUR CASUAL RESOLUTIONS GOAL SETTING KIT! (AKA Stress-Free New Year’s Resolutions!) Every year it’s updated with a new look, new ideas, quotes and inspirations. Last year has been a trying one for many of us so we need hope, encouragement and happiness more than ever! This little kit helps you set goals without creating a sense of stress or urgency. One thing we most definitely do not need another “list” of stuff to try and get done.
We need to do things that inspire us to joyfully make positive choices in a way that helps us be successful. Even if you decide to do something and don’t do, there’s no guilt allowed! Life is ever changing as are our needs and capabilities. We need to do what we can and forget about the rest. It’s all good. If you’d like a couple more New Year’s ideas check out our New Year’s Spicy Black-Eyed Peas A Delicious Bit of Luck, our Burning Bowl Ceremony and how to Make a Plastic Bottle Family Time Capsule (Free Printables!)
How to Make a Huge Washi Tape Post-It Note Wall Calendar
Get Inspired with 10 Free Motivational Quotes & Classy Display Stand
How It Works
It’s simple! The kit has everything you need to get you going on your stress-free New Year’s Resolutions goal setting!
- Download the free pdf kit below then print out the pages you need. (Some pages you will want more than one of.)
- Punch holes in the appropriate pages and place them in a binder or folder.
- Pages such as the quotes or calendar can be placed on your fridge or wall or where you will see them. Now for the fun part!
- Sit down with your kit and a pencil or pen and choose all the items you would like to do in 2022!
Remember, feel good about what you do accomplish and let the rest go because there’s always next year! Also, feel free to change goals or add more when needed throughout the year.
- PDF Casual Resolutions Kit (free download below)
- Ink Jet Paper (We prefer 24 to 36 lb paper in bright white)
- 1/2″ White Binder (With Clear Insertable Cover) Various Binders
- Hole punch or our favorite 3 hole punch
Casual Resolutions Kit Download
This 21 page kit is all you need to get you started on a new year of hope and joy. Print it out and punch holes in some pages and place them in a thin binder. You can also stick the calendar and quote on your fridge or wherever you like. Feel free to change goals or add more when needed.
NOTE: THE PDF HAS HELPFUL LIVE URL LINKS WHICH CAN BE CLICKED ON WHEN VIEWING IT ON A COMPUTER.
>>IF YOU HAVE DIFFICULTY DOWNLOADING THE FILE<<<
Try to download the file from a computer. Occasionally, when doing so on a cell phone it will not work. We are trying to correct the problem.
Kit Also Comes with Extra Optional Pages for the Scavenger Hunt, Pig Latin Ideas, Say Hello and Thank You in Other Languages, and Write a Letter to Yourself.
QUOTE FOR THIS YEAR
The main inspirational quote for this year is: “It doesn’t matter if the glass is half empty or half full. Be grateful that you have a glass and that there’s something in it.” There are three versions of it for framing or placing on a binder.
The kit has two sizes of printable quotes to frame and hang. (5×7 and 8×10)
Instructions For New Years Resolution Ideas
- Download and print out the free Casual Resolutions kit. You can punch holes in many and place in a binder. You can hang pages such as the calendar and quote where you can see them.
- Decide what you would like to work on. Use the included idea list to help you out! If there’s an asterisk (*) next to an item make sure to find it on the Link Idea page and click on it!
- Write down things on your calendar that you would enjoy doing. Choose things you will look forward to and truly want to do or learn.
- Use the Objective Planner sheet to formulate your ideas and plan for your goals. You can use one sheet per goal.
- Have fun! This is about the journey and enjoying it. Add or remove items from your list if desired as you go through the year.
Many binders have a slide in pocket on the front where you can place on of the quotes!
Thank you for such wonderful suggestions and article. This is just what I need. After all, I am an aspiring writer and I am looking for something to realize my potential and gain experience. And such quality content inspires me. You have great potential and writing talent. Recently, I was asked to try my hand at this online service https://www.nursingpaper.com/medical-case-study/ which helps young people write essays and articles on educational topics. I don’t think it will be easy. But this is a great start for my career and I think I will learn a lot in a team of experienced professionals.