Your dog can eat in style with these classy personalized dog bowls! (Cats too!) Nice pet bowls can be expensive. Not these! $2.00 was paid for the set. Just grab some nice ceramic bowls at the local dollar store and then add your pets name either with paint pens or labels.
Supplies for Personalized Dog Bowls
- Ceramic or glass bowls from the dollar store.
- Paint pens, labels. (I used a Silhouette machine for mine but any labels can work.)
- Waterproof clear coating of some type to go over labels and any painting you do.
- For paint pens, paint on your design. You can coat it with a waterproof coating if desired or you can place your ceramic bowl in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes which will set the paint. (Make sure the bowl can be placed in an oven.) HAND WASH ONLY.
- For labels, attach them to your bowl and coat with a waterproof coating. HAND WASHING ONLY.
Get some ceramic bowls from your local Dollar Store. Mine only had dark colors. If you can get white ones, you have more options for paint pen colors.
Draw on your designs. If you make a mistake you can quickly wipe it off. If it sets you can wipe it off with rubbing alcohol.
Any type of labels will work as long as you put a clear waterproof coating over them. I had a Silhouette machine I used for mine.