I’m not one to waste space, especially in a small home. After getting my simple diy pantry built in as part of our outdated kitchen transformation, the back of that pantry door was just staring at me all empty-like. So I asked Roy if he could pleeeeease make me a pantry door organizer. Being a sucker for my puppy dog eyes, he said yes. I just wanted it to hold some basic things like plastic bags, teas, jellos and other smaller items. He measured it up and before I knew it, my panty door was empty no more! Roy is not a professional carpenter and only recently started dabbling in building things. He claims anyone can build these things with a few basic tools. So don’t let the idea of wood work overwhelm you!
Pantry Door Organizer Supplies & Tools
- 1″x4″ for sides and shelves all cut to 2.5″ wide
- 1/4″ slats cut from left over pieces for cross pieces
- Luan 1/4″ plywood, 2″x4″ piece
- Wood Glue
- Saber Saw for Cutting Notch in Back for Door Knob
- Table Saw was used for everything else
I added some colorful contact paper to the back of some of the shelves. You can never have too much storage!