I was never a fan of guacamole. Then years back, when I decided to eat more plant-based raw live food, I came across this recipe and thought I’d try it. I was hooked! It’s simple and delicious… nothing like the store guacamole which I never cared for. I like mine with a little “kick” so add extra cayenne. I also learned how to keep guacamole green so it lasts for several days! My favorite thing to have with this is Easy 3 Ingredient Raw Corn Chips shown in the photo!
A Note About Cayenne
- We have used high heat cayenne ( 90HU) for years in a variety of ways due to its medicinal properties. (Only the 90,000 HU is medicinal)
- I have taken these 100,000 Cool Cayenne Capsules daily for years for heart health.
- You can also cook with it but BE AWARE: It is MUCH hotter so you need less than normal cayenne.
- Cayenne 90,000 HU(Reliable brand we use)
Our Articles on the Benefits of Cayenne
- 2 avocados
- 1 large tomato
- ¼ cup onion
- ¼ cup cilantro (optional)
- 1 large clove garlic minced
- ½ teaspoon Sea salt
- Cayenne to taste
- 1 tablespoon Lemon juice (to help it say fresh)
- Note: If you like it chunkier you can reserve a bit of the avocado and tomato out to chop and mix in by hand at end.
- Chop up the veggies into chunks.
- Place all the ingredients in food processor.
- Pulse till desired consistency. Can be made smooth or chunkier depending on how long you process.
Chop up veggies into manageable pieces and place all the ingredients into a food processor.
Process until smooth. That’s it!
Our favorite way to eat this is with a huge plate or raw corn chips!