This is our fourth year of doing our popular Casual Resolutions Goal Setting Kit. Every year it’s updated with new ideas and inspiration. This little kit helps you set goals without creating a sense of stress or urgency… which I don’t know about you, but I want less of that in my life. I don’t believe we need another “list” of stuff to try and get done. We need things that inspire us in joy to make positive choices in a way we can handle it. Even if you decide to do something and don’t do… no guilt allowed! Life is ever changing as are our needs and capabilities. We need to do what we can and forget about the rest.
The inspirational quote for this year is from Mr. Rogers. “It’s not so much what we have in this life that matters. It’s what we do with what we have.” There are three versions of it for framing or placing on a binder. This fun kit has all you need to get you going on your goal setting. You can punch holes in the appropriate pages and place them in a thin binder or put it in a colorful folder. You can also stick the calendar on the fridge or wherever you like.
Our kit has printables to keep your goals fun and stress free! Remember: The goal setting choices you make are things you’d like to accomplish during the year. Those might change as the year progresses or you simply might not accomplish some at the end. If that’s the case, no big deal. Feel good about what you do accomplish and let the rest go, because there’s always next year! Also, feel free to change goals or add more when needed. We tried to find unique ones for our kit as everyone know the standards.
Goal Setting Extra Ideas
Instructions For New Years Resolution Ideas
- Download and print out the kit. You can hang the pages on the fridge or place them in a binder with your other sheets.
- Decide what you would like to work on. Use our Idea list if you need some inspiration.
- Write down things on your calendar that you would enjoy doing. Choose things you will look forward to and truly want to do or learn.
- Use the Objective Planner sheet to formulate your ideas and plan for your goals. You can use one sheet per goal.
- Have fun! This is about the journey and enjoying it. Add or remove items from your list if desired as you go through the year.
Casual Resolutions Kit Download
You can place the pages in a notebook and glue one of the quotes to the front, or you can hang all or some of them on the fridge etc.
There are two versions of each quote for framing. 5×7 and 8×10
Printable quote to frame.
“It’s not so much what we have in this life that matters. It’s what we do with what we have.” Fred Rogers