If you’re looking for other healthy plant-based snacks check out our healthy no-bake (and no heat) cookies just to name a couple.
These are the exact ingredients I use. I buy all these items regularly from Amazon.
- Maca Powder
- Rolled Oats (I used regular oats)
- Vanilla Protein Powder We use this to put in our green drinks also.
- Chia Seeds
- Almond Butter
- Coconut Oil
- Himalayan Salt
- Disposable Gloves (these come in handy!)
- 1 cup Rolled Oats
- 2 Scoops Vanilla Protein Powder
- 2 TB Chia Seeds
- 4 tsp Maca Powder
- ½ C Almond Butter
- 2 TB Honey
- 4 tsp Coconut Oil
- Princh Salt
- Mix dry ingredients into a large bowl.
- Add Almond Butter (Can be heated slightly if it's really thick)
- Add coconut oil (melt in the microwave or on a stove on low if the oil is solid)
- Add Honey
- Crumble/knead with hands.
- Roll into 1" balls
- Keep in fridge
Gather ingredients. Coconut oil can get hard when its cool
Coconut oil. (I heated it for about 20 seconds in the microwave to soften.)
Melted Coconut oil.
Place all ingredients into a large bowl.
It’s easiest to mix with your hands.
Roll into 1″ balls and keep in the fridge.j