- White paper
- Regular or Detail Scissors (detail scissors work best for this type of craft)
- Icicle twinkle lights We suggest yellow tinted bulbs but use whatever color bulb and wire you like. (Remote control battery style)
- Staple gun (We used this to hang the twinkle lights and chain.)
- Tape (to hang the snowflakes )
- Small Stapler for paper chain. This is the exact one I used. It needs to be smaller to fit inside the loops. You could also tape them.
- Thin white string
Dismantling Your Wonderland
This is how I saved the snowflakes until next year. The chain was just tossed. We’ll make a new one next time!
Free Snowflake Patterns
For this project you will make two things. A white paper chain… yep. Just like in grade school! And paper snowflakes… also from grade school.