Let’s be honest… when you keep skin in a dark damp place stuff’s gonna start to smell bad. We’ve got some natural spray to cure smelly feet that will not only help keep your feet fresh and free of fungus but it also doubles as a shoe spray. Plus we’ll show you how to make the niftiest little sachets from tea bags to keep in your shoes when you’re not wearing them! We also have a different type of larger foot sachet you can make from a sock. Check it out here: Get Rid of Smelly Shoes.
Have problems with toenail fungus? Check out our One Ingredient Toenail Fungus Cure!
Foot & Shoe Spray
- 2 oz plastic spray bottle.
- Apple cider vinegar
- Rubbing alcohol
- Tea Tree Oil (Optional but it’s antibacterial and anti-fungal)
- You can grab the free labels here.
Tea Bag Sachets
FOOT & SHOE SPRAY
Fill the spray bottle with 1 oz. apple cider vinegar and 1 oz. rubbing alcohol. (the mixture is 1 to 1) Add in 4 drops tea tree oil.
Spray your feet morning and night or whenever you desire and lightly spray the insides of your shoes after taking them off.
- In a small bowl add 1/4 c baking soda. Add 2 or 3 drops Tea Tree oil into it and mix well.
- Shake down the tea and cut a thin slice off the top of the bag.
- Scoop in 1 to 2 tsp of the baking soda mixture in with the tea.
- Fold the top of the bag over and glue.
- You can glue on a ribbon if desired to make it pretty.
If you want to make an awesome gift kit from these items click below!