For less than $4 you can make this lovely little sugar bowl. Not only is it inexpensive and simple to create, you can customize to match your own kitchen! The pots and glass bowl can be found at a Dollar store or the local Walmart. We filled ours with Xylitol as that’s what we use instead of sugar. We also have an elegant version of this Sugar Dispenser. And if your looking for more clay pot ideas check out our Mini DIY Cake Stand which is really more for cookies, fruit and other small treats. And don’t forget the standard DIY Gumball Machine!
Sugar Bowl Supplies
- 4″ Clay flower pot (this was the best size to fit a standard round bowl )
- Round decor bowl. (Dollar Store or Walmart in the craft section.) (For our pot it was 3.5″ tall with a 3″ opening)
- Hot Glue
- Printable flower download (optional)
- 2″ wing nut from hardware store (optional to make it look like a candy jar)
- Small wood ball or knob for top.
Glue on a large wing nut if desired.
Adding a vinyl or paper flower can be tricky on the curved surface. Vinyl works best.