How to Buy Tree Decals
I’ve bought my trees in various places and had two of them custom made. I’ll share the one’s I specifically used that can be purchased, plus a few other great ones.
- Make SURE you get the right size. Many are in Centimeters and the same tree will come in a variety of sizes or colors. For a typical 6 foot wall remember 182 cm is 6 feet. (Online cm to feet conversion.)
- Different trees will vary in the amount of work required. Some come in one large piece with the leaves separate, others come in many pieces and have to be cut apart to assemble the tree.
Tree’s I’ve Used
I didn’t necessarily get the trees at the links given. These are either the exact tree or very similar to tree’s I’ve purchased. Remember to verify sizes for your own needs.
- Aspen Trees ( 8.5 foot tall ) These are in my current living room. I chose not to use the birds.
- Brown Linden Tree (various colors and sizes on this link.) Used from my whimsical living room makeover shown below. This one came in many pieces and was a lot of work to apply.
- Leafy Tree The third tree is what I used on my refrigerator shown below.
Other Great Tree Decals
Here are some of my favorite vinyl trees. Remember to carefully choose the correct size. If the one linked is not the right color or size, do a search for that tree’s name to find other choices.
My Past Trees
This was my first tree in 2009. My daughter had a vinyl company and she custom made this tree for me. See more details and photos on “A Tree in the Living Room”.
This tree was in the same home above only in our bedroom.
Our next home was set up so that I couldn’t have a tree in the living room so I put one in the bedroom. You can see more photos of this tree on “A Fairy Bedroom Guys Will Like: Decorating for Couples“.
Yes, I even put a tree on our refrigerator. You can see more photos of how we did this on Simple Fridge Makeover.
This tree was part of my Whimsical Living Room Makeover.
Our Current Home Tree Decals
These aspen trees were the easiest tree decals we’ve ever used as there was minimal leaves and the trunks were in one piece with a few separate branches. You can see the trunk parts here.
The trunks are complete. Adding the leaves and small branches is next.