Would you like something simple that helps your zip through your cleaning routine? This little speed clean pocket apron will do the trick! It’s made from a dish towel and if you equip it as shown you’ll be amazed how much faster you can clean each room!
Speed Clean Apron Supplies
- Terry Dish Towel 16″x 28″ (This is a standard size and will make an extra wide apron. You may want to trim and hem one side to make it skinner. You will lose the extra pocket which is not needed anyway.)
- Thin, long scrap of material for tie and spray bottle holders. (Heavy wide ribbon might also work.)
- 1st Pocket: Fill with folded paper towels or a couple of cleaning rags.
- 2nd Pocket: Sandwich baggie held in with two binder clips. This is for small trash, lint, etc.
- 3rd Pocket: Toothbrush. This is an essential piece of cleaning equipment to gets into nooks and crannies, around faucet bases etc.
- 4th Pocket: Scraper. For removing things stuck on mirrors, tile etc.
- 5th (Extra pocket for larger apron): Fill with extra paper towels or rags.
REMEMBER: I used the full size towel which is very wide. The downloadable instructions tell you how to make a slimmer version.
This shows the pocket used to insert a baggie clipping into place to use for small trash items. This is very handy!
Fill as shown for the most efficient use.
(Yes, that’s Roy modeling it for me.)