Make these spooky Halloween goblets easily and cheaply! Grab some plastic wine glasses from your local grocery or dollar store then take a permanent marker, some glitter, a bead and chenille stems you’ve got an awesome goblet! These are perfect Halloween party ideas for adults and kids alike.!
- Plastic wine glasses
- Black Sharpie paint marker or regular Sharpie. (Regular Sharpies don’t make as dark a line.)
- Mod Podge
- String to hand spider. I used black.
- Chenille stems /Pipe cleaner, Black
- Black pony bead
- White and black paint for spider eyes.
- Hot glue
Drawing a Spider Web
This is the style I drew on the glass. Very simple.
Using a sharpie or a black paint pen, draw on your web.
I got a little fancy and brought my web to a point.
Tools to glitterize the bottom of your goblet.
Brush on some Mod Podge over the base of the cup.
Sprinkle on glitter.
Make your spider.
(Yes he has only 6 legs. This is because I could not squeeze one more pipe cleaner in the bead. But hey… mutant spiders need love too.)
- Cut three 1.5″ pieces from a black pipe cleaner.
- Feed through the black pony bead.
- Spread legs out. Bend the legs down a bit.
- Add paint dots for eyes and paint or a magic maker for iris.
Hot glue a piece of black string right inside the cup lip and the top of your spider.