As a plant eater you might be surprised to know I don’t care for salads that much. If I have them I tend to want lots of rich, creamy and very healthy, dressing on it. This is why I generally get my dark live greens by juicing. But this salad is different. It’s an arugula, spinach, sun dried tomatoes and capers healthy pasta salad and I can eat it by the bowl full. The flavors are delicious and it’s quick to make and very filling. It’s the only salad I make and eat regularly as a full meal. Give it a try and see what you think!
Healthy Pasta Salad Printable Recipe
- 3 TB Capers
- 3 TB Balsamic Vinegar
- ⅓ cup sundried tomatoes, sliced thin
- 1 TB extra virgin olive oil
- 6 oz. dried rotini or pasta of choice boiled per directions (add more if desired)
- 2 cups each packed fresh arugula and baby spinach
- Boil the pasta according to directions
- In a large bowl mix the capers, balsamic vinegar, sliced sun dried tomatoes, olive oil and pasta. Add in the arugula and baby spinach and toss well.
Measure the greens by eye or lightly press them into a measuring cup.