I’m always on the lookout for a good vegan crock pot recipe and this one is as good leftover as it is right out of the pot! Crock pots are one of the coolest kitchen inventions ever! Fill it up, let it cook, eat.
I used a 3 quart crock pot for this dish. Larger crock pots are very reasonably prices.
- 1 Green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 Medium to large zucchini, chopped or diced
- 8 oz. fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Onion, diced
- 2 Cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Cup frozen corn
- 3 Cups diced tomatoes
- 2 15 oz. cans kidney beans
- ½ Cup water
- 2 TB Chile Powder
- 2 tsp Cumin
- ½ tsp Oregano
- Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Place them all into the crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low for 7 hours.
It will cook down a bit.